Follow these simple steps to update the account details you used to sign up to Findmypast.
- If you’re not already, log into Findmypast using your email address and password
- Go to My Account > Personal details
- Here, you can change your account details including your name, country, and date of birth
- Select the ‘Update details’ button to save your new information
Changing your email address
To change the email address associated with your Findmypast account:
- Visit the security settings page when logged into the site by going to My Account > Security settings
- Select 'Update email' and enter your new email address twice
- Confirm the change by selecting the 'Update email' button
You're all set - you’ll receive an email confirming your updated details.
Watch out! Don't enter the current email address associated with your account when changing it. You'll need to enter the new one under both ‘New email’ and again under ‘Confirm email’.