It’s important to keep your payment details up-to-date in your Findmypast account so that transactions and renewals can be processed seamlessly.
Reasons to keep your payment details valid
- It ensures hassle-free transactions when you need to make a new purchase on Findmypast
- For subscriptions set to auto-renew, expired payment details mean your renewal won’t be processed and you could miss out on a loyalty discount
We’ll send you an email when we notice your payment details have expired. It’s easy to update the details in your account:
- Log in and select ‘My Account’ from the menu
- Go to 'Update payment method'
- If you’re updating card details, select the ‘Credit or debit card’ button, type in your new card details and select ‘Update’. This card will be used for all future transactions
You can also choose to use your PayPal account as the default payment option. Selecting PayPal will bring you to paypal.com where you can log in and authorise the use of your PayPal account on Findmypast.
If your subscription has expired because of out-of-date payment details, you’ll need to purchase a new subscription using a valid card.
Update payment details on Findmypast UK
Update payment details on Findmypast United States & Canada
Update payment details on Findmypast Australia & New Zealand
Update payment details on Findmypast Ireland