Exciting new school and parish records are ready to search
Spend your weekend immersed in family history by exploring thousands of new English family records.
Where will your past take you this Findmypast Friday? Find out with the help of our latest record and newspaper releases.
We’ve added over 9,000 new school records from Halifax, Yorkshire. In them, you can uncover family details you won’t find elsewhere.
Alongside our flagship collection of England and Wales National School Admission Registers & Log Books, Findmypast is home to a range of scholarly resources from North America, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
The latest additions come from the following churches:
- Caverswall, St Peter
- Chebsey, All Saints
- Checkley, St Mary & All Saints
- Tipton, St Martin
These Staffordshire resources form part of the largest collection of UK parish records available anywhere online.
15 new papers have just joined the site. Plus, we’ve updated seven more titles with extra pages. Brand new to our archives are:
- Aurora Borealis covering 1821
- Constitution (London) covering 1818-1819
- Empire News & The Umpire covering 1884-1895 and 1897-1911
- General Evening Post covering 1801-1813 and 1818-1822
- Instructor and Select Weekly Advertiser covering 1810-1811 and 1813-1814
- London Evening Post covering 1805-1806
- London Journal and Pioneer Newspaper covering 1845-1846
- London Moderator and National Adviser covering 1813, 1818-1819
- London Phalanx covering 1841-1843
- Observer of the Times covering 1821-1822
- Public Cause covering 1811-1812 and 1814-1816
- Standard of Freedom covering 1850-1851
- Tailor & Cutter covering 1866-1868 and 1879-1918
- True Sun covering 1832-1837
- Wooler’s British Gazette covering 1819
While we've extended our year coverage in: