Trace family stories across continents with thousands of new records
Explore brand new British Army lists and Caribbean family records this Findmypast Friday.
Immerse yourself in family history research this weekend with thousands of new records to explore. Here's a rundown of what's new on Findmypast.
This detailed collection documents British Army soldiers who were drafted to India in the late 19th century.
The records can reveal your army ancestors' names, ages, service numbers, ranks, regiments, the date they left for India and the ship they travelled on.
Delve into thousands of new baptism records from the Caribbean islands of St Kitts & Nevis.
Spanning from 1716-1881, the records reveal essential family tree information including names, parents’ names and addresses.
It’s a bumper week of releases with 13 new papers and updates to six others. Brand new additions include:
- Aberystwyth Observer covering 1869, 1874-1884, 1887-1895, and 1899-1910
- Censor or Satirical Times covering 1846
- Dissenter covering 1812
- Douglas Jerrold’s Weekly Newspaper covering 1846-1851
- Emigrant and the Colonial Advocate covering 1848-1849
- English Mail covering 1860
- Evening Star (London) covering 1843
- Fleetwood Express covering 1889, 1896-1917, and 1919-1920
- Jewish Record covering 1868-1871
- London Free Press covering 1827
- London Mercury 1836 covering 1836-1837
- Monthly Times covering 1842 and 1844-1849
- National Standard covering 1858 and 1860
While we've published pages from additional years in the following newspapers: