Explore over 200 years of history with this week's new releases.
Spanning 1874-2016, we’ve added over 90,000 additional burial records from Birmingham.
The Birmingham cemeteries and crematoriums covered in these latest updates are:
- Handsworth Cemetery, 2008-2011
- Key Hill Cemetery, 1937-2009
- Lodge Hill Cemetery, 1905-2011
- Lodge Hill Crematorium, 1951-2011
- Quinton Cemetery, 1874-2011
- Sutton Coldfield Cemetery, 1906-2011
- Sutton Coldfield Crematorium, 2012-2016
- Warstone Lane Cemetery, 1950-2007
- Yardley Cemetery, 1894-2011
- Yardley Crematorium, 1952-2008
Burial records can reveal useful information about your ancestors including their names, ages, when they died, and where they were laid to rest. Importantly, they sometimes also feature the names of other family members.
Listing those who died in Dundee in the early ‘90s, discover essential family tree information with this useful collection. Areas covered include:
- The City of Dundee
- Liff & Benvie
- Mains and Strathmartine
- Monifieth North
- Burgh of Monifieth
You can use the records to discover names and addresses, along with birth and death dates.
Discover Ayrshire ancestors, their ages, addresses, occupations and more with this early 19th-century resource.
Before the 1841 census, enumerators mainly provided statistical returns. Some of them, including those in Ayrshire, also kept lists of householders and their details.
Plus, we’ve updated six papers with extra editions as follows:
That's your weekend family research all sewn up. Use #FindmypastFeatured on social media to share your discoveries and family stories. We love hearing about them.