During your 14-day Findmypast free trial, you can quickly and easily opt out of it becoming a paid subscription. Alternatively, you have the option to upgrade to a higher subscription to explore a greater range of records.
To cancel your free trial, follow the below steps
- Visit the My subscription page when logged into your account
- Click ‘manage my subscription’ and a new window will open showing the details of your free trial.
- Click the ‘cancel subscription’ blue text and a pop-up box will appear.
- The pop-up box will show the date and time that your free trial will end. Click the blue ‘cancel subscription’ button to confirm cancellation.
- You'll now see a green confirmation message that states the date and time your free trial will end.
- If you've canceled by mistake, follow the same steps to reactivate your free trial.
After you cancel your free trial, you’ll still have free access for the remainder of the 14-day trial period and your card will not be charged for the value of your chosen membership when the trial ends.
If you have problems canceling your free trial, please contact our customer support team.