Findmypast Community Edition
Affordable on-site access to members of your organization. Whether you’re a library, school, company or family history society, you can now give full access to Findmypast on your own premises. Findmypast Community Edition has been designed to give your customers full access to Findmypast’s rich resources and features, just as if they were using the service from home.
Find out more and request a free trial
We’re confident that offering Findmypast Community Edition will be warmly welcomed by your customers, and we’re happy for you to put this to the test with a no-obligation Free Trial.
Contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits for you
• Choose to give access to records only from your country, or from our collections from around the world
• Great value pricing, with flexible options depending on how many devices you want to use the service on
• Further discounts for consortiums, and family history societies that are already supplying us with records – contact us to find out more
• No need to manage usernames and passwords - access is granted via your computer network’s IP (internet protocol) address(es)
• Grant access via your wi-fi network as well as your standard workstations
• Monthly reporting to justify your investment
Benefits for your customers
• Access to the overwhelming majority* of Findmypast’s family history records
• The same features that they would get at home (free Family Tree, Saved Records etc) – no features are removed
• Access to any records that they view from within your premises – even after they have left! All records that your customers view via Findmypast Community Edition can be viewed again for free when they sign in to their account
*a limited number of records are not available in Community Edition for contractual reasons, including the British Newspaper collection.