2021 begins as 2020 ended - with new family history records you won't find elsewhere online.
We're going back to school on the first Findmypast Friday of the new year. Here's a rundown of what's new this week.
We’ve added over 13,000 new Yorkshire school records to this exclusive collection. Use them to unlock amazing detail about your ancestor’s childhood.
Check under Yorkshire on our list of schools to see full details on the school records that have been added and the timeframes covered.
These latest additions bring the entire collection to over 9.2 million records. It's a must-search for anyone interested in their ancestor's school days in England and Wales.
We’ve added over 40,000 records, spanning 600 years, to this useful resource. Some entries include multiple names, ideal for the Welsh branches of your family tree.
This latest release covers 19 Montgomeryshire parishes. Check the location list to see exactly which churches and years are included.
Did your Methodist ancestors exchange vows in Devon? Find out in thousands of new records from 44 parishes. The new records span from 1845 to 2001.
The parish list highlights which chapels are new or updated, the years they cover and the number of records we've released from each one.
With millions of exclusive parish records and other unique resources, Findmypast is the best place for tracing Devon family history online.
With papers from India to Irvine, Wales to Worcestershire, we’ve added eight brand new additions and updated 12 others. Brand new to our newspaper archives this week are:
- Voice of India covering 1885, 1887, 1889, 1902-1909 and 1911-1913
- Bromsgrove & Droitwich Messenger covering 1860-1913
- Madras Weekly Mail covering 1876, 1882, 1885, 1888, 1891-1892, 1894-1895, 1898, 1901-1906 and 1908
- Lancaster Standard and County Advertiser covering 1894-1896, 1899 and 1904-1906
- Irvine Express covering 1882-1886
- Colne Valley Guardian covering 1896-1897
- Swansea and Glamorgan Herald covering 1889
- Herald of Wales covering 1883-1886
While we've supplemented the following papers with extra pages:
- Nairnshire Telegraph and General Advertiser for the Northern Counties from 1874-1901, 1903-1916, 1918-1927, 1929, 1931-1934, and 1936-1939
- South London Press from 1870, 1872-1877 and 1910-1913
- Chelsea News and General Advertiser from 1871, 1876-1913, 1919-1938, 1948-1962, 1964-1972 and 1975
- Newry Telegraph from 1877, 1882-1900 and 1902
- Indian Statesman from 1874 and 1884-1885
- Bangalore Spectator from 1884-1885, 1887, 1893 and 1895
- Brighouse & Rastrick Gazette from 1898-1899
- Kenilworth Advertiser from 1881-1885, 1890-1895, and 1897-1899
- Northern Weekly Gazette from 1881-1882
- Indian Daily News from 1881-1885, 1894-1897 and 1899
- St. Helens Examiner from 1888, 1896, 1899, 1901-1908, 1910 and 1912-1920
- North Wales Weekly News from 1896-1898, 1902, 1911, 1923, 1940, 1943-1952 and 1954