- World Records
- Full list of United States records
- Institutes & Organizations
- South Carolina, criminal court records
What can these records tell me?
In this index of criminal court records from South Carolina, you can discover your ancestor’s name as well as the year, location, document type and description, and names of others mentioned in the court document. The records cover the years 1769 to 1944. This collection has been obtained from the South Carolina Department of Archives and History website. Additional information about the records can we found on the source’s website.
Each result will provide you with a transcript of all or some of the following details:
- First name(s)
- Last name
- Other names mentioned in document
- Document type
- Source URL - link to the source website