- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Norfolk Record Office
Findmypast is pleased to be working in association with the Norfolk Record Office.
The Norfolk Record Office collects and preserves unique collections and archives related to the history of the people of Norfolk. It is based at the Archive Centre, next to the County Hall in Norwich. The Archive Centre opened to the public in 2003.
For more information about the Norfolk Record Office visit their website.
Explore the Norfolk parish registers available on Findmypast.